All business assets are for sale from the privately owned business, Ultimate Steam Cleaning (in business since 1992). The owner, recently passed away. Below are all the assets that will be for sale. If they are listed here, they are still for sale. The site will be updated as items are sold.
2000 Ford E250 ¾ ton Van with Truck-Mounted Machine (Sold as Package) - $9,500
- 2000 Ford E250 ¾ Ton Extended Van. Runs outstandingly. Triton V8. New brakes. 138k miles. One dent in side door (see pic in gallery). Super clean! Minor dents and scratches from normal wear and tear. $550 of recent mechanical work. New brakes. New stereo with MP3.
- Carpet machine is a Steam Genie Sizzler chassis with a relatively new Honda GX690 688cc 22HP motor with electric start. Recent review by Adco in Denver. Have full report and estimate to fix minor items. Nothing preventing you from working on day one.
- Roots 45 Blower Max Flow: 395 CFM, Max Pressure: 10 psi, Max Vacuum: 15" Hg, Max Speed: 3600 RPM
- Heater is a 180,000 (I think) BTU Steam Genie Hydro-Genie with two 40lb propane tanks
- Cat pump, belt driven w/ electric clutch and clutch shut off switch
- 90 gallon recovery tank, no in-tank filter, has Inline recovery filter (see pic in gallery)
- 100 gallon fresh water tank with chemical shelf
- Additional utility/chemical shelf
- Internal AC heater for winter time.
- Several hundred feet of high pressure hose reel and 2" & 1½" recovery hose
- Stainless 2 Jet S-bend 2" wand, upholstery tool & crevice tool
- Misc chemicals, parts and tools, garden hose, carpet rake, extension cord, furniture lifter, rolling tape measure, small cones, business clipboard and steam transfer iron.
Everything you see in the gallery below will be included with this package.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
Rights to 25 year old Business Phone Number, Active Home Advisor Account, Website and Client List based in Highlands Ranch, Centennial and Littleton, Colorado (Package)
Brian started Ultimate Steam Cleaning in 1992 and has had the same phone number since its inception. If you would like to expand your business, this package is more valuable than any of the tangible assets. Using your own equipment, increase your sales immediately by answering the phone number that has been receiving calls for 24 years. Ultimate has advertised in this area for 24 years and has many steady clients. Thousands of business cards and fridge magnets exist all over this service area. With this package, you will receive:
- Rights to the company name "Ultimate Steam Cleaning".
- Appointment books with client information from 1999-2006
- Rights to the Ultimate Steam phone number which you can forward to your business's number.
- Rights to ultimatesteam.net.
Corner Guards - $5 each
Used corner guards. In decent shape. $5 or $30 for all.
Stainless S-Bend 2" 2-Jet Wands - $40 each
Older but in good shape. Some welding repairs have been done previously.
Air Duct Cleaning Kit - $50
Including drill-mounted brushes, air powered spin brush, cordless drill with charger (charger is missing power adapter cable).
Dri-Z-Air Dehumidifier Unit - $200 OBO
Dri Z Air Professional Portable Refrigerant Dehumidifier. In Good condition. Tested and working. Owners manual link: https://www.drieaz.com/UPLOADS/DOCUMENT/MANUALS/DZ110MAN.PDF
Blastmaster Wet Fogger for Carpet Cleaning - $50
These sell for about $350 new. The compact and stable Blastmaster Wet Fogger is the best choice for open-area and sub-surface deodorizing and disinfecting with water-based deodorizers and disinfectants. SPECIFICATIONS: Adjustable flow control valve | Corrosion-proof supply tank | Flexible 90cm directional hose | Ultra high-speed | 2-stage motor | Variable output (from 0-580ml per minute) | Capacity 6 Liters | Fitted with 36" flexible hose
Misc. Hydro-Force Sprayers (including Bottles) - $20/$40
Miscellaneous Hydro-Force sprayers with hoses. One has a paint sprayer handle on it. $20 for the paint sprayer one (with no bottle) and $40 for each of the others with bottles.